Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Post 1

When I mentioned to other students that I was taking EDM310 I got a variety of responses. Some people told me that that EDm310 is really difficult. Most people said that the class is not as difficult as it is time consuming. I am somewhat worried about being able to dedicate as many as 9 hours a week to this class alone. I do have two jobs as well as three other classes. I have confidence that I will find a way to work it out. As long as I manage my time wisely I will be very successful in all that I do this semester. This class is different than other classes I have taken because it involves people from all over the world being in close contact with my projects. Speaking of projects, I have a lot more projects due in this class than I have had in any other class up to this point. All of the work seems reasonable and beneficial. I feel like I am as prepared as I can be to take this course and I look forward to becoming a better blogger!

2 comments:

  1. I actually heard all of the same things about this class. I'm also more nervous about the time it takes to do all of the work. I'm not the best with computers, but hopefully by the end I will be more familiar with them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, you probably will need 9 hours per week to complete all the assignments for this class. Yes, this class is time-consuming, but it really isn't that difficult. As long as you submit your assignments on time and give them your best shot, you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete