Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Post #5 My PLN

Having a Personal Learning Network(PLN) is a new concept for me. This will be my first time establishing a PLN. Most of the people who make up my network are professors from the University of South Alabama and some people from ARI and AMSTI that I have met through work. I use Twitter to keep up with them. I look forward to building further and I am very excited to see what I gain from my PLN!

I learn a lot about teaching on twitter but there are many other forms of social media to choose from!

This photo is brought to you by pintrest.com































2 comments:

  1. Great post on Personal Learning Networks. It is also a new concept to me, but you seem to have made a great start. I also liked the image you used for this post, It related to the topic well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, good post this week, except it is brief. Be sure and read/watch all the resources given to you in the blog instructions. This will give you more ideas to write about. Also, after reading/watching those resources, you should add links to your blog posts leading to what you are referencing to.

    ReplyDelete