Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K

One blog I posted on was Nikita's who lives in Auckland, NZ! Her most recent blog was a video(many of them are videos) of her and some friends dancing and lip syncing to Ugly Heart!
Here is what I told her:
Courtney Lawson said...
Hi Nikita! I am very impressed with your video! It brought a smile to my face! I love the song too! Now every time it plays on the radio I will think of your video! My favorite part was how you involved so many people in it! I will be visiting your blog from now on! Keep learning!


Another blog I posted on was Jaea in Madame Thomas's class. Her post was entitled Stupid Beef where she talked about losing her great grandmother to death briefly and not allowing anger to control your decisions. She was very sad about the loss but used it to challenge other to remember that life is fragile and too short for anger.
Here is the comment I left her:
Courtney Lawson (Guest)
September 21, 2014 at 11:33 PM
I think a this is a good post for a couple of reasons. Everyone has to face these trials at some point or another in life. It is not easy. I like the topic. I like the questions it raises. You may want to check the GRAMMAR once more. Other than that I like the post!

My most recent comment was for Alison in Mrs. Greer's class. She wrote about doing her homework, being home alone and asking her mom to buy her some peppers!
This is my comment to her:
Courtney Lawson (Guest)
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
September 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM
I like the way the story flows. I like how you talked about your whole afternoon instead of just one part of it. Check your GRAMMAR one more time. This post is rad! Keep writing

No comments:

Post a Comment