Sunday, November 16, 2014

Blog Post #13

Watch A Letter to Me

Watch What a Teacher Makes

What is your biggest fear about teaching? What is your biggest hope about teaching?

My biggest fear about teaching is that I will make a child hate school. What will I do if I have I don't know how to help a student? What if I respond the wrong way and they hate coming to my class and they hate learning my subject and I give them a bad taste in their mouth for learning in general. They say if a child has three bad teachers in a row the damage that is done can never be undone. I don't want to be one of those three. It's a huge responsibility to mold the minds of young children. I want to live up to the greatest.

My biggest hope about teaching is that no student will ever leave my grade level without feeling more intelligent and loved. I would like to meet those two major needs for my students. I believe everyone can be better and happier no matter what stage of life they are in and I hope to help them always be moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney,
    I liked the idea for your blog post assignment. I think it is good for us all reflect frequently on our hopes and fears in our career. You are right that teaching is a huge responsibility, but I think that if you continuously try your hardest you will probably succeed. I also share the same hope as you. Students will remember us by our attitudes and I hope that I can make my classroom a positive environment.

    ReplyDelete