Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T #4

For the Love of Teaching talked about the potential that every human/student has inside to be a learner. I commented:

Hey! I am in EDM310 at South Alabama! I love this post so much! I was once told that you should always treat people like they are as great as they can be which I firmly believe. People can tell when you believe in them and usually feel about their own abilities how their teachers/parents/friends feel about them. Thank you so much for sharing!

William Chamberlain talked very briefly about his students needing a large audience for their class blog. I commented:

Hey! I am in EDM310 at South Alabama! I totally agree! It benefits the students infinitely to have their ideas heard and critiqued by a large audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment