Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K October

Raeylne's blog post was about dealing with rude people in the world. Sometimes it is tempting to be rude back. I left her a comment encouraging her to stay strong and continue to be nice even when it is hard! Raelyne's post was very cool because it is about problems you face in everyday life!

David's blog post was a theory, or prediction, about a book the teacher assigned. He had a pretty great theory about a grandpa with a gold fish that never dies! I left a theory of my own about a princess kissing a goldfish and what it turns in to! This post was very fun and creative!

Madisyn' blog post was a description of a picture she was looking at. It was a picture of a wedding with a horse a carriage and flowers! She mentions that upon looking at the photo she thinks that she might like to be a bride too! I left her a comment tell her how well she did describing it and that I hope there is a carriage at me wedding too! This was a good example of art and technology in the classroom!

Rosalina's blog was about her worksheet she is doing in class on cardinal directions. Her teacher's aide is helping them learn this standard! My commented telling her how much I love maps and traveling and how essential knowing the cardinal directions are!

No comments:

Post a Comment