Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4T Jenny

In Jenny's first blog she embeded a video that talks about dying and regrets. Jenny took her family to live abroad in London. Her time is almost up and she reviews the things she and her family have learned over the course of their time. Needless to say, their time in London is not time the Jenny will regret! My comment was about how important I think it is for children to travel and understand/love othe cultures. I find it hard to regret time spent with the people you love! Check out her blog and my comment here here!

In the second blog Jenny talked about "green-lighting" ideas and how unnecessary it is in our day and time. Homemade videos go viral everyday and none of them were green-lighted before they were posted. I commented and told her that I love the post. It was very interesting, exciting and true. Jenny posted a link to a very interesting video that talks about how those videos go viral. Check it out at Greenlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment